The 2017 American Bar Association Annual Meeting is headed to New York, August 10 – 15.
On August 10th, come and visit The DBA at the ABA's Trial of Two Pizzas (New York v. Chicago) and Reception! This is included with your ticket to one of the dynamic CLEs in the City series events.
The ABA is working with The Dominican Bar Association, along with other New York Law Firms and Local/Affinity Bar Associations, on the new CLE in the City Series, in conjunction with the ABA Annual Meeting.
This innovative set of programs offers and you can REGISTER HERE:
· 12 specialty tracks to fit your legal interest
· 4.5 CLE credits with over 30+ sessions
· Affordable tickets without a meeting registration fee - $25/session
· Programs presented at leading law firms or special venues in midtown Manhattan.
Register today to secure your place at the CLE in the City Series. You can purchase individual program tickets for $25 without registering for the ABA Annual Meeting by entering the promo code LAP during the registration process. You must reside within the Tri-State area to take advantage of this great offer. You do not have to be an ABA member to take advantage of these unique CLE programs.
In addition to the ABA's Trial of Two Pizzas (New York v. Chicago) and Reception on August 10th, included with your $25 CLE in the City ticket you will receive:
· Bonus CLE : Thursday, August 10 | 4 – 5:30 p.m. | Bright Insight: Key Business Drivers and Trends Affecting Real Estate Decision-Making (CLE Accreditation Requested) | New York Hilton Midtown
Those who purchase at least one $25 CLE in the City program ticket can also purchase for an additional $20 a ticket for a lunch with a prominent speaker. Most tracks offer this opportunity.
If you would like to attend other exciting events being offered at the ABA Annual Meeting, please visit the website ambar.org/annual. General ABA Annual Meeting registration is open with registration fees starting as low as $95.00.
We look forward to seeing you in August!!